In the year 1899 Joseph Pascal Albina established Albina & Partner in Jerusalem with the precise objective of offering premium brands and services throughout the region. In the 1930’s Albina & Partner were the first importers of Heineken to the region. And in 1949 Albina & Partner expanded their operation to what was then Trans-Jordan, and the rest is history. The Company’s prosperity and growth forged ahead with the vision of the Hanna family to become what is today amongst the most trusted names in the business. As a third generation family run company Albina & Hanna maintains the long tradition with international business projection.