- Automatic wrist blood pressure monitor
- One-button operation
- Large and easy to read LCD display
- Capacity to store 30 results in memory
- 13 - 5 cm - 21 - 5 cm wrist perimeter
- Omron HEM-6161 wrist blood pressure monitor is a blood pressure monitor is to be worn on your wrist. This new blood pressure monitor uses the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement. When the cuff inflates, this monitor senses the pressure pulsations of the artery underneath the cuff. The pulses are called oscillometric pulses. The electronic pressure sensor displays a digital reading of blood pressure.
Intelli Wrap Cuff™ for Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Preformed cuff which makes application fuss-free
Cuff Wrapping Guide
- Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.